Thursday, December 8, 2011

Explain a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.

A significant experience I've gone through is loosing my Grandfather. He died when I was only 5 years old. I was very close to him, unfortunately he got cancer and past away. That changed my live because he was like a father figure to  me since I don't have one. My father left when I was 1 and never cared to look for me. I am glad that my grandpa was always there when i was little and spoiled me as much as he had the chance. I am now always in a somber mood when it comes to seeing other girl's with their dad's or grandparents. I wish to have had him for longer but he was old and at least he didn't die in pain that I am grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment