Thursday, December 8, 2011

If you could choose two things to change about our high school campus, what would they be and why?

If I could change two things about my high school I would change the schedule, and the way the principal runs the school. To begin with I would like to change the schedule, because 3 hours is to much time to be in one class. Students tend to loose focus and don't cooperate in class assignments. I believe if the schedule was the same as it used to be then grades would improve. I would also like to change the way the principal runs the school. She has set tardy sweeps which is that if your late your assigned Saturday school. I understand they want to discipline us and want us to get to school on time, but what I find ridiculous sis that in Saturday school we have to be quiet and sit still for 4 hours which in my belief is ridiculous. I hope they would listen to our petition and change those two things, but I know that they won't listen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment