Thursday, December 8, 2011

Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear future collage roommate,
 My name is Elizabeth, I am going to be your roommate. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about my background. I have lived in Chula Vista, CA my entire life. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, I am the youngest of 7. I am Mexican therefore I am fluent in Spanish, as well as English. I plan to become a Neuropsychologyst and am determined to get my PhD. I am very chill, and tend to laugh a lot. I am crazy (not in a bad way) and friendly. I listen to any type of music so we wont have any issues with that. I like to read so I appreciate a little alone time once in a while. I like to talk and am a great listener, I will help with whatever I can and be there if you need me. I tend to be sarcastic so I hope you don't take it in a bad way. I like to watch chick flicks, horror, comedy, and action movies. I like to go out a lot and would like for you to accompany me, since I don't know anyone in New York. I am also very down to earth, and don't believe that there is such a thing as living a perfect life with a perfect guy, so if your looking for someone to tell you that he's perfect and will never hurt you, well I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't think that way. I hope we will get a long and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment