Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.

The best advice I have ever received is to strive for a better future and education dismissing all negativity people inflict on you. I believe this is the best advice I have ever received, because I have been though that. When I let my family that I planned to go of to college in New York, and that I wanted to be a Neuropsychologist the response i got from them was "you will never make it why don't you just go to a small 2 year collage." My mom has never supported me in the choices I make, and constantly demonstrates a patronizing attitude. My sister was the one who supports me and tells me that I can achieve anything that I set my mind to as long as I stick with it. I look up to my sister and appreciate her support since no one else believes in me and think I am not intelligent enough to achieve a good career.

No comments:

Post a Comment