Thursday, December 8, 2011

quote!

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
I chose this quote of course, because I am a great fan of her and her way of thinking. I applied this quote to myself since I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and that it is up to us to learn from it. I also believe that we shouldn't spend a great amount of our time on people who don't deserve it. We as people need to learn to let go of those who have hurt us or have degraded us in any way. From that we learn to trust no one but ourselves. I believe that good things fall apart so better things can fall together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment